ABOUT Queue Manager
When your stomach is grumbling, the last thing you wants to do is keep waiting to eat. Because the hungrier we get, the grumpier we get. Which is why restaurants that don’t have an effective queueing strategy risk scaring off customers and ultimately hurting their business's success.
Efficient queue management significantly improves customer experience, reducing waiting time and increasing income.
Adopt a Restaurant Queue Management System
Many restaurants have adopted a token system. Waiting customers hold onto an electronic box. Once it beeps, they know it's their turn to be served.
But even these tokens are outdated. They're cumbersome to monitor and involves risk of being lost or broken. But perhaps more importantly, they seem redundant in a world where almost everyone is carrying a smart phone.
At the same time, QMS enables restaurants to alert customers when it's their turn to be served through an SMS alert - a simple text message. Doing so frees up customers to busy themselves however they want in the meantime.
How Mink Foodiee Queue Manager Reduces Restaurant Wait Times :
- 1. Location based guest identification for authentication.
- 2. Queue Management System helps you organize your waiting lines by providing visitors with an easy ordering method based on "first in first out".
- 3. Allot your guests waiting time and entry from Mink Foodiee Portal.
- 4. Timely updates and notifications are sent by text or notifications that alert customers as they move to the front of the queue.
- 5. When their table is ready, they are summoned to return to the restaurant.
- 6. Manual guest entry submission available for walk-ins.